Thursday 12 September 2013

Programming Project Ideas for web based bioinformatics projects

Programming Project Ideas for web based bioinformatics projects

I am looking for project ideas for some bioinformatics projects that
incorporate web technologies. Basically i am looking to create a website
that can be useful in bioinformatics domain as well. Although this is a
very generic question, but I have done a lot of research in this regard
and my stumbling block is that either i am not able to find resources
related to bioinformatics or I am unable to understand the practical
usefulness of some of these projects. Any suggestions will be highly
appreciated. Also, please let me know if you are aware of any web-based
bioinformatics projects that are already working so that I can get an idea
on what the users expect from a website. I am newbie in bioinformatics, so
my expertise is at beginner level and I am interested in something that
can be completed in 2 months timeframe. I can work with Java, JavaScript,
HTML, CSS, PSP, Databases and Python.

No comments:

Post a Comment