Saturday 14 September 2013

How to regain the cached object in android for a music app

How to regain the cached object in android for a music app

Well this question of mine doesnt relate to any code especially, but what
I wanted to ask is that How do I achieve something like
1: Play the music on my application.
2: Then press the home key on the device, whilst the music is been played.
3: Then again long press the home key n regain access to the object that
was playing the file, which is a common user expectation, but what my
player does is the 4th step.
4: Whilst continuing to play the previous file, it launches a whole new
interface of the player , wherein the seekbar is at 0 the play button is
in the idle mode. Hence leads to confusion.
5: N if I touch the play button the player starts playing another file
from the start along with the previous one, so now I have 2 files played
by my player
How do I avoid this?
Is singleton that is necessary to be applied here? Plz guide me in some
manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment